Re: Multiple and circular import/include

Hi,

OK, I think I got it now with the help of you and Henry. It boils down
that I have the freedom to actually say to the instance: "I cannot
validate you in streaming mode, since the result would differ from
a non-streaming validation". So only a subset of instances will be able
to be streamed, which seems to be according to the spec - although not
completely defined there; this might open a door for differing
implementations.
Good to head that all! I can only recommend to schema authors to
certificate their instances as being streamable for all schema
processors :-)

Thanks & regards,

Kasimier