RE: Namespace error

 I would have thought that any valid file name can also be considered an URI
??  In fact URI is defined as string of chars used to identify an abstract
or physical resource.  After testing it a bit more (just to be sure), I did
report it as a bug.

Thank you,
-Farid

ATTENTION PLEASE: Do you have our new e-mail addresses?
The current L-3 standard is First.Last @ L-3com.com
E-mail addressed to First.Last @ te.L-3com.com will no longer be delivered.
Please update your address book using the "From" address on this email.