Re: Are there question marks not allowed in href?

Sorry for disturbing. This link really is generated dynamically by python
and is a bit more complicated than this posted below. I haven't notice
that one of ampersats was not changen into & (In my example link there
was the same problem, one & remained). I was trying to find solution for
few hours (please, do not laugh :)) but just posting on your mailing list
enlightened me. Thank you.

Cheers
Krzys