Re: Using non-native attributes

This does seem to work fine going directly to Xerces without JDOM. I
am not sure why since I set the parser to Xerces -- I will have to do
some research.

Do you know how I can change the default from lax validation of
non-native attributes to active?

In addition, it takes a lot longer to parse an XML Schema document
based on XML Schema. I plan to look at Schema compilers. On the
surface it looks like jaxp 1.3 may offer some help but would tie me to
a 1.5 JRE. It looks like RelaxNG has something I could use but I don't
know whether RelaxNG supports annotations/non-native attributes. Does
anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,

David Morris