From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ayman El-Geneidy
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:10 PM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: Beginner's Question - Schema Validation Problem

Noah,

Thank you very much for replying. I am sorry I have mislead you a little bit with the 'maxOccurs' attribute on the root element. I have found that error a while agao and corrected but I was copying the code snippet I sent from an old version.

Anyway, I have attached the files if you want to have a complete look at the schema.

Thank you very much for your help. It is highly appreciated.

Ayman