From: Timothy Mokwena [mailto:tmokwena@miib.co.za]
Sent: 07 May 2003 08:40
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: xml elements

why would you declare empty elements content?

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended
for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised dissemination or
copying of this email, and any use of disclosure of information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

Please let us know immediately by telephone if the email has been sent
to you in error (+44 1481 711166).