  _____

	From: Paul Kiel [mailto:paul@hr-xml.org]
	Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 11:37 AM
	To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

	Question all,

	I am getting an "ambiguous content model" error when validating
an instance conforming to this schema:

	<xsd:complexType>
	     <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
	          <xsd:element name="AvailabilityStartDate"
type="AnyDateTimeNkType" minOccurs="0"/>
	          <xsd:element name="AvailabilityEndDate"
type="AnyDateTimeNkType" minOccurs="0"/>
	     </xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>

	I only get the error from 1 of 5 parsers/tools that I validate
against.  And only when validating the instance (the schema validates
just fine with that same tool).

	The more I looked at it, the more it seemed "technically" true
but I wasn't sure.

	(For the record, this is a bug fix - I plan on eliminating the
maxOccurs attribute on the sequence.)

	Curiously,

	Paul Kiel
	HR-XML Consortium