RE: Problem with validation against Schema.

Thanks for your quick response.
The processor\browser is Microsoft Explorer 6.0. I'm not using any special
application to validate the Instance against the schema I created. I'm just
property.
As I mentioned, after checking the schema for well formedness(By the
processor), no validation is done.
The following is my Schema:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<xsd:annotation>
	<xsd:documentation xml:lang="en">
		schema for the proposals tracking application designed for Rafael
	</xsd:documentation>
</xsd:annotation>

<xsd:element name="proposals" type="PROPOSALSTYPE"/>

	<xsd:complexType name="PROPOSALSTYPE">
		<xsd:element name="PROPOSAL" type="PROPOSALTYPE" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
	</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType name="PROPOSALTYPE">
	<xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:element name="proposal_description" type="xsd:long"/>
		<xsd:element name="P.O">
			<xsd:complexType>
				<xsd:simplecontent>
					<xsd:extension base="xsd:string">
						<xsd:attribute name="Dater" type="xsd:date"/>
					</xsd:extension>
				</xsd:simplecontent>
			</xsd:complexType>
		</xsd:element>
		<xsd:elemet name="status" type="xsd:string"/>
		<xsd:attribute name="Date" type="xsd:date" use="required"/>
	</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>

The Instance goes like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsi:proposals xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:///C:/My Documents/proposal1.xsd">

	<xsi:PROPOSAL>

	</xsi:PROPOSAL>

</xsi:proposals>

Thanks