RE: namespace and no-net environment

Hi Miten,

If I understand you correctly, by no-net environment you mean to refer to a
standalone workstation not connected to any network. If that is the case,
then let me point out that Namespaces have nothing to do with the network
connection on your workstation. It is the URLs that make the difference. If
your schema files are on your local workstation, then you can specify the
URI something like file:///.../a.xsd. Though, a namespace is a URI by
definition, the XMLSchema spec. does not mandates to do that check.
Therefore, you can specify a namespace, as "foo", if that works for you. The
other URIs that you use in your document such as
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema and
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance has nothing to do with the network
connection as well.

Hope that helps.