Re: newbie question - attributes

Hello again,

Sorry for the late response on this...I was on vacation.
This is the updated schema I used:

</xsd:schema>

This is the instance:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<blah xmlns:test="http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~mrbannon/PROTOTYPE"
 xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~mrbannon/PROTOTYPE
       http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~mrbannon/prototype.xsd">
 <yoyo test:data_item="jklsdfjklsdfjlksdfjkl"/>
</blah>

And this was the response.  It didn't seem to make any difference.
Schema validating with XSV 1.203.2.47.2.4.2.11/1.106.2.25.2.3 of 2002/06/10
14:39:33
  a.. Target: file:/usr/local/XSV/xsvlog/@29232.4uploaded
     (Real name: J:\Thesis\Model\instance.xml)
  b.. docElt: {None}blah
  c.. schemaLocs: http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~mrbannon/PROTOTYPE ->
http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~mrbannon/prototype.xsd
  d.. The schema(s) used for schema-validation had no errors
  e.. instanceAssessed: false
I'm not sure what to make of this.
Should I be enforcing a lax validation (if possible)?

Thanks,

Ryan