RE: does Turbo or Canon produce the SVGs ?! FW: view xml-schema w ith svg

Paul,

FYI, both Turbo XML and XML Canon prodcue SVGs for use in graphical
representations of schema content models.  Turbo XML generates SVGs used in
its schema documentation component, namely SchemaDOC, while XML Canon
generates SVGs for its "Detailed View" feature interface.

Regards,

Ismail

Ismail B. Suayah, PhD
Systems Engineer
TIBCO ExtensibilityTM
Desk: (919) 969-6522 | Mobile: (919) 593-4754
Email: ismail@tibco.com
TIBCO Software [http://www.tibco.com]