Re: XML Schema : Validating contents of one tag with another

> This is known as co-occurance constraints.
> Version 1.0 of the W3C XML Schema Language does not support
> co-occurance constraints.
>
> I would like to encourage everyone to look at the XML Schema FAQ.
> http://www.schemavalid.com/faq/xml-schema.html
>
> (I think the W3C XML Schema working group should have a link
> to this resource at http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema, but I do not think
> they do.)
>
> I believe the answer to your question was included in this entry:
> http://www.schemavalid.com/faq/xml-schema.html#c3

I'm currently working on a paper that will explain the details of embedding
Schematron rules in the <xs:appinfo> element in a W3C XML Schema. I've put
up a draft at [1] which contains some background, introduction to
Schematron, examples of embedded Schematron rules and how the validation
process works. The draft also contains a link to a zip file with all the
examples used so you can try it out yourself.

All comments are welcome.

Cheers,
/Eddie

[1] http://www.topologi.com/public/Schtrn_XSD/Paper.html