RE: Restricting substitution groups?

What do you use to validate with MSXML 4? Is there particular VB or
javascript that you use?

I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I sure wish there was a command line
executable for me to run.

Of course, better yet would be a full interactive development environment.
XML Spy uses its own validating parser (even though it uses MSXML for its
XSL processing).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Mark

----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [f] 617.495.0188
XML Architect                                     [e]
mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.frictionless.com