RE: WSDL and possible UPA violation

Updated schemas can be found here:

Message: 4 (soapbuilders)
   Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:19:32 -0800
   From: "Kirill Gavrylyuk" <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Subject: WSDL schemas update

Hi, all!
Following community demand for updating WSDL schemas to Recommendation
version of XML Schema, schemas were updated at the following locations:

Wsdl.xsd 		-	http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/
Wsdl-mime.xsd	-	http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/
Wsdl-http.xsd	-	http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/
Wsdl-soap.xsd	-	http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/

Schemas were also fixed in couple places to match verbiage of the WSDL
spec. They were reviewed and approved by spec authors.
Please take a look and tell us if there are any problems.

Thank you.