Re: embedding xsd/xslt in XML

"Lambrechts tom" <tom.lambrechts@ebitec.com> writes:

> I want to include the xsd scheme of my xml in the document itself,
> like in the ado xml-recordset. (ex:
> http://www.vbxml.com/xsl/articles/xsl_ado/) In xml spy it doesn’t
> validate, the error is that he can't find the scheme. Is there
> something wrong with my XML, or is it just xml spy?

In principle this is possible -- in practice in the absence of
agreement on a fragment ID syntax for the XML media types, there isn't
good interop here yet.  I've heard it claimed that some form of this
works in Xerces and/or Microsoft schema processors.

Some comments below

> <xml xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="#CMODataSchema">
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                           relative NS