RE: Web XML schema validator not working today

I recently discovered an alternative from Alphaworks.  I do a lot of work
with WSDL and was getting tired of manually looking for errors and
extracting the schema in order to use a validation tool.  IBM's Schema
Quality Checker has worked well for my purposes so it may be of some use to
others who rely on web-based solutions... the only drawkback is that the
file being validated must be local, but the tool will resolve all imported
namespaces from URL's.  I had some trouble with the -wsdl option, but the
-emb option has been great for validating schemas embedded in WSDL
documents.

If you're interested, you'll find it at
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsqc.

Brenda Bell