Re: <xsd:any> misunderstandings?

Thanks for your suggestions, guys, but I think I have already taken care
of those issues...plus I think I mis-copied my xml to my first post.
Sorry!  I'll try to spell out the problem in more detail.

WSDL:

<types>
	<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
</types>

WSDL-Schema: (***copied from the OFFICIAL wsdl-schema***)
*** the declared namespace here is
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema ***

<element name="types" type="wsdl:typesType"/>
<complexType name="typesType">
  <complexContent>
    <extension base="wsdl:documented">
      <sequence>
        <any namespace="##other" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
      </sequence>
    </extension>
  </complexContent>
</complexType>

so my <xsd:schema> element is in an "other" namespace (namely the
xml-schema ns) and it is valid (it is a validatable element from the
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema namespace).

Yet I still get the:
Error on line 20 of document /home.../document.xml: Element type
"xsd:schema" must be declared.
error.  Like I said below, isn't the point of the xsd:all element to
allow for arbitrary sub-documents?

Argh!

any further suggestions?

--saul