Re: Working Draft to Recomendation Converters

"Henry S. Thompson" wrote:

> > > For namespace 2001/10/XMLSchema to 2001/XMLSchema, see [1].  If that's
> > > not what you meant, please clarify.
> >
> > Sorry, I should have clarified.  We began working with the first working
> > draft from April 7th and have since produced a large number of April 7th
> > 2000 XSDL schemas, which we would now like to bring up to REC standard.
>
> You want the previous updater [2] PLUS the one above, then. You'll
> have to use the old one to get from http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema
> to http://www.w3.org/2001/10/XMLSchema, and then the new one [1] to get
> from there up to date.
>
> ht
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsu
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/webdata/xsupgrade

It has taken me awhile to chase these down -- On the
2000/09/webdata/xsupgrade site the link to "The transform sheet behind
this service" takes you to the cvsweb for the most recent version
(i.e. the 2001/03).  The actual online transform services work
properly for the specified dates, but the style sheet is not
accessible from the older transform service.

Regards,

Ian.
--
Ian Stokes-Rees                       DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com