RE: Is this valid schema??

But that is exactly what I want to have (ok to same effect), how do I
specify that?
What I mean is I want to have
  <RESPONSE>
    <RESULT>
	<PART NAME="HEADER">
	<PART NAME="CONTENT">
	<EXTRA>
    </RESULT>
  </RESPONSE>

whereby the PART's (of which i have a long list) should always have the
given attribute and attribute-value (fixed) and each occur only once.

thanks in advance for any suggestions,
ayalew