Re: Proposed UML Interest Group

David,

I'd like to support your initiative. In addition to the applications you
mentioned, I see UML as well-established schema language that can be
used on the Semantic Web along with RDF Schema, XML Schema, DAML-O etc.
Webizing UML allows leveraging a broad spectrum of tools and existing
UML schemas. I while ago I took a crack [1] at setting up UML on top of
RDF and making it interoperate with other schema languages.

Cheers,
Sergey

[1] http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/uml/