Re: Probs with validating against XML-Schmea with Xerces

Hi,
I am facing similar problems with validation. I am using xerces-c parser.
Compiling my code gives me a error saying
class "SAXParser" has no member "setFeature"

Is this available only for Java parser (assuming you are using that). If yes,
can someone tell me which is the equivalent to this for the C++ parser.

Thanks,
Prakash

--

Prakash Reddy Bande