Re: http://www.w3.org/XML/2000/10/xml.xsd et XML Base

Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> If it isn't the right list to post these questions, can someone suggest
> a better one ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric
>
> Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> >
> > Some questions in the same area...
> >
> > I'd like first to report that http://www.w3.org/XML/2000/10/xml.xsd (the
> > URL mentioned in a comment of http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace.xsd)
> > is giving a 404.

Arghh.  That's a typo.  The schema document is at
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/xml.xsd.

It's the _same_ schema document as the one at
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace.xsd for the time being.

The plan ('policy' is too strong) is that the date-space version will
never change, being permanently synced with the XML Schema design
whose NS URI uses the same place in date space.  But the one at the
XML 1.0 NS URI may change to reflect changes in the XML Schema
language.

It's my intention that the attribute group persist.

It's my intention that xml:base will be added once approved.