RE: redefinition errors

I'm a practitioner learning on the job with nowhere near as much time as I'd
like to sit back and read the breadth before dipping into making something.
So I'm still unfamiliar with the terminology and all the areas of the very
extensive spec compared to many of the people on this list, and I have to
confess that I don't know what the scope of a "content model" is.

It's easy when you know this stuff inside out, but very difficult to know
when a quick look at the spec (which bit? what keywords will help you find
it? etc.) will solve a problem. So as I write this I'm non the wiser. I'll
look at the spec to see what a content model is.

I know that probably makes me sound stupid. I don't mind, because I know
that I'm not.

Cheers :-)

Mark
--