Re: xmlspy: does ##other apply to only subsequent target ns

If I'm doing this correctly (which I'm not sure I am), then this problem [1]
would be a bug as it's not in the list of features not supported

However, I did find two other bugs that I'm more confident of:
1. The second URL of an xsi:schemaLocation it generates in not a valid URI
(file://host/path) but a dos path (D:\foo) [2].
2. It treats an entity appearing in a schema's targetNamespace attribute
value as a literal and instances must use that entity and not the expanded
URI: xmlns:ds="&dsig;".

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2001Feb/0168.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt

At 09:17 2/20/2001 +0000, Francis Norton wrote:
>"Joseph M. Reagle Jr." wrote:
> >
> > I'm playing with XMLSpy and its validator (thought there is a schema
> > question in here), and it objects to the following instance:
> > <KeyInfo>
> >   <KeyRetrievalMethod URI="someKey"
> >    Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/02/xmlenc#EncryptedKey"/>
> > </KeyInfo>
> >

>Unless you're using a later version of XML Spy than 3.5 production, it
>may be worth checking the readme.txt:
>
>     + the following XML Schema components are not yet fully implemented
>inside the validator core:
>         - unique, key, keyref
>         - redefine
>         - final
>         - use=prohibited
>         - block, nullable, xsi:null
>         - user-defined duration and period facets (the built-in types
>are, however, fully supported)
>
>(I too discovered this the hard way - from sending in a bug report on
>redefine)

__