RE: Is it possible to validate XML against an XSD in a database

Hi Malia,

You might have to do the programming yourself.  This question is more
related to the parser implementation.  One way I can think of is to
implement the EntityResolver interface with the following method:

  public InputSource resolveEntity(String publicID, String systemID) {
     if (systemID.indexOf("xxx.xsd") > 0) {
       // then you can do anything you want to do, read the blob and turn it
into the string
       return new InputSource(...);
     }
   }

I don't know if there is other way without programming.

Philip