Re: problems defining namespaces

Thank you, I typed my request element with a prefix in
my schema and got my sample doc to validate, however,I
also had to prefix the top level element in my sample
xml and the xmlns reference(e.g. <ts:Transaction
xmlns:ts = "http://www.test.org/namespaces" ....>

Is there anyway to use a default namespace without
having to prefix any of the elements in the XML
instance?