Way to specify validation='strict' in XSV?

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:06:46 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Sometimes when I run XSV I get:
   instanceErrors='0'
   schemaErrors='0'
   validation='lax'

When I see 'lax' I know that something is wrong with my schema or
instance doc, despite the other messages.  Is there a way to specify to
XSV, "hey, validate it in strict mode.  I want to see what errors you
uncover while interpreting the schema and instance documents strictly."
(I am using the desktop version of XSV.)  Thanks!  /Roger