Re: easy way to do a hyper link with xsl?

Hi Clint

I see you have an <xsl:value-of> bit there, so am going to assume that you
are using some xsl. You can build up an xml element and assign it
attributes and values:

<code>

<xsl:element name="a">
  <xsl:attribute name="href">
    <xsl:value-of select="Products.asp"/>?code=<xsl:value-of select="ecgcode_description"/></xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:value-of select="ecgcode_description"/>
</xsl:element>

</code>

So what the above snippet does, is build up your <a> tag.
Granted, the above is largely synonymous with what youe wrote, but may
clear things up a bit. Another thing is that perhaps your desired results
aren't coming through because the value you're looking for is being
referenced as an element?

I don't know if this will help, but give it a bash.
Dan.