Re: Issue rec31 closed

Mark Baker wrote:

> I'm a bit surprised this action was taken before Noah and
> I had finished discussing the issue,

I hope it's clear that my correspondence never represented official
contact from the workgroup, but was just intended as my own contributions
to the discussion.  I think that I as well as you have been responsible
for the slow pace of the discussion, and I'm sorry for that.  Nonetheless,
I don't think the WG ever intended to formal premise their resolution
based on the progress of that interaction (though of course, if we'd
reached any easy conclusions, it might have helped.)  I'm sorry for any
confusion caused on that score.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street