Re: Issue rec31 closed

Hi Martin.  I'm a bit surprised this action was taken before Noah and
I had finished discussing the issue, but I understand that the
discussion hasn't progressed very quickly due to my travel itinerary
this month.

I'll continue the discussion when I get some time, and we'll see what
comes of that.

Cheers,

Mark.

--