Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-daigle-uri-std-00.txt

There is a list <uri@w3.org> where these things do get discussed.  While
the traffic is only sporadic, most of the principal players do try to make
sure that issues get aired there.

As you will see, this draft has not gone without comment
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/>.

Al