Re: xmlmd:foo

David Hunter wrote:

> [...]

One version of my proposal would be, in effect,
xmlschema:foo="schemaLocation".  The difference is that the schema gets
associated with a namespace prefix and, implicitly, with a namespace name
(since there also has to be a namespace declaration for foo).  The other
version would be xmlmd:foo="schemaLocation", but now schemaLocation has to
communicate somehow, either through its name or its contents, that there's a
schema there rather than a DTD.

Does that answer the question?

Paul Abrahams