Re: Inclusions and other gotchas (was:Re: inclusion)

At 05:24 PM 5/26/00 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>This passive voice on 'we were told that the only... all or nothing' is
>really saddening, especially given the apparently endless nature of where
>those 'we were tolds' have taken us.
>
>I doubt Eve can say more, but there's enough here to be depressing.

I didn't mean to be mysterious, just trying to de-personalize things.  Dan
Connolly was our W3C staff contact and he basically set these forth as
rules for using URIs.  I'm going on memory alone here, and Dan might need
to correct me on what his recommendations were.

         Eve
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    elm @ east.sun.com