Re: RDF namespace conventions

From: W. E. Perry <wperry@fiduciary.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:04:28 -0400
To: xml-uri@w3.org
Are my glasses too rosy, or has this thread now brought forth the
conceptual
framework (layers!) which breaks the logjam? I do not see that the
apparent
agreement here requires the one-and-only-one choice offered on the
'call the
question' thread. Is that in fact the understanding of, at least,
the participants
in this thread?

Walter Perry