Re: Call the question!

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:11:04 +0200
To: xml-uri@w3.org
keshlam@us.ibm.com wrote:

> IF NOT: Move to close debate. I think we've covered all the pros and cons
> in painful detail at this point, and have gotten to the point where we
> aren't likely to change any minds by discussing it further.

Is there any plan to make a full sanity check (at least) on all the W3C
XML recommendations and WD ?

I have posted a scenario with a potential impact on XSLT
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-uri/2000May/0326.html) and
there can probably be other similar consequences.

Less important, I'd like also to understand how an application will know
what kind of resource it will find if it follows a namespace URI (more
detail on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-uri/2000May/0326.html
as well).

Eric