Re: Re Deprecate/Undefined (was Request for status dump and issues check)

> From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
> To elaborate a bit:
> So regarding a doc at http://example.com/dir1/dir2/
>         <aDoc xmlns="../foo"/>

Dan's proposal seems entirely sensible to me.  Let's do it that
way (er, someone from the DOM please speak up and tell us that it
works the way he laid it out) and go home.

Let's *not* stop thinking about the problem of how we can start to
layers of more intelligent processing on top of the current
infrastructure.  I've learned a few things over the last couple
of thousand messages and I suspect others have as well. -Tim