Re: I got a error in "Decryption Transform for XML Signature"

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 11:24, Jose Kahan wrote:
> I'll soon (one or two weeks) start collecting errata for both XML-SIG
> and XML-ENC. I'll add Takeshi's one to the list. I sent an "errata time"
> announcement to the XML-SIG list but it didn't came thru.

Hi Jose, thank you for the response but I'm not sure I understand. There are
already errata docs for all of these specs. Are you saying that there is a
list of errata that have not yet been reflected in the documents? (I
thought we were getting them reflected pretty quickly, but I haven't been
paying that close attention.)

> Hmm, I've not yet tried to add new ones.  Could I get some peer review
> when in doubt from people on the appropriate mailing lists? Is there
> some appropriate workflow to follow? The process document isn't
> clear except that the team owns the specs after the WG expires :)

Yes, typically, the process was informal, if someone raised an issue and the
authors or editors noted it as such, I added it to:
  http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/12-xmlenc-decrypt-errata
in this particular case, this'll be the first errata for this document.
Takeshi affirmed it as such, that prompted me to confirm it was an
editorial mistake and bug you. <smile/>

>For Takeshi's, it will be straigforward to add it as an "Editorial"
>one.

Yep.