Re: I got a error in "Decryption Transform for XML Signature"

Hello Joseph,

I'll soon (one or two weeks) start collecting errata for both XML-SIG
and XML-ENC. I'll add Takeshi's one to the list. I sent an "errata time"
announcement to the XML-SIG list but it didn't came thru.

Hmm, I've not yet tried to add new ones.  Could I get some peer review
when in doubt from people on the appropriate mailing lists? Is there
some appropriate workflow to follow? The process document isn't
clear except that the team owns the specs after the WG expires :)

For Takeshi's, it will be straigforward to add it as an "Editorial"
one.

-jose