Re: FW: Re: rsa/oaep

      Joseph:

      I was proposing this as a long-term naming convention for the use of
OAEP.  I did not propose that we replace the existing URI, merely that we
document that the existing URI is "RSA with OAEP and SHA-1 used for both
the hash algorithm and the MGF".

            Tom Gindin

Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org> on 04/12/2002 03:28:30 PM

Please respond to reagle@w3.org