Re: EncryptionMethod in XMLEnc and SignatureMethod in XMLDSig

      Joseph:

      I have just about reached the conclusion that it would be reasonable
to make SignatureMethod optional, but it's being mandatory is mostly
harmless and it's probably too late to change in XMLDSIG.  This discussion
is not going to result in any changes to XMLENC.

            Tom Gindin

Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org> on 04/08/2002 06:03:54 PM

Please respond to reagle@w3.org