50 folks on the list now

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:47:04 -0400
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Ironically, my creation of the list has caused a little bit of discussion on
xmldsig, and a flurry of private emails, but nothing here. So I encourage
folks to send email here (like I did [2]) instead of to me because you now
have 50 other colleagues who would be interested in what you have to say:

__

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/
This list is for discussion about XML encryption and related (potential)
IETF or W3C activity. The purpose of this list is to foster the development
of a community of interest and a set of design issues and requirements that
might prompt a BOF or workshop on the topic. This discussion list is public,
it is not moderated, and it is not part of an chartered activity of the IETF
or W3C.... Please feel free to introduce yourself to the list expressing
your own interest or any issues that you think are relevant.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2000Apr/0002.html

Joseph Reagle Jr.