Re: ISSUE: Inconsistency in number of properties

David Hull writes:

> Hang on.  The req-rep MEP has two properties for two messages.
> InboundMessage is the request and OutboundMessage is the response.

This may explain why we're going in circles, because my reading of the
SOAP 1.2 Recommendation is clearly different than yours.  Table 6 says [1]
of the requesting node:

"Initiate transmission of request message abstracted in
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/OutboundMessage ."

Table 7 says [2] of the responding node:

"Start making an abstraction of the request message available in
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/InboundMessage"  and "Initiate
transmission of response message abstracted in
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/OutboundMessage."

So, I believe my suggestion for what we should do in one-way is entirely
consistent with the SOAP 1.2 precedent:  we should have a table with
sender properties that contains ImmediateDestination and OutboundMessage;
we should have a separate table for the receiver with ImmediateSender and
InboundMessage.  As with SOAP 1.2 Req/Resp, inbound and outbound are
always relative to the local node at which the work is being done.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#tabreqstatetrans
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#tabresstatetrans

Noah Mendelsohn