Re: ISSUE: Inconsistency in number of properties

Oops.  I think you're right.  That would certainly explain all the "wait
a minute, which message is the inbound message" moments that seem to
come up in discussing the req-resp MEP.

If everyone agrees this is correct, I withdraw the issue, in which case
please read  "Message" as "the OutboundMessage at the sender or the
InboundMessage at the receiver, as the case may be." in places where
I've previously used the term.