Re: ISSUE: Inconsistency in number of properties

noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> I can see your point here, but if I were to fix this at all, I think I'd
> split the table into a "Sender Properties", which would have Immediate
> Destination and Outbound Message, and a "Reciever Properties" table which
> would have only InboundMessage and ImmediateSender.  The terms
> InboundMessage and OutboundMessage are already established for other MEPs,
> and I quite strongly want to keep things consistent when the concepts are
> similar.

Hang on.  The req-rep MEP has two properties for two messages.
InboundMessage is the request and OutboundMessage is the response.  It
doesn't have separate properties for the client's and server's view of
these properties.  There's only one message here.  There should only be
one message property.