Re: SOAP MIME Type

I am in agreement with this suggestion. I did discuss with a Liberty
member the idea of defining a new media type, that basically extended
text/xml and added an optional namespace parameter. But that wouldn't
get us out of "IANA hell" (which I would fully support given Liberty's
previous media type registration, which took several months to get
approved).

I also liked Don's suggestion of providing a syntax for adding the
Qname in addition to the NS, but I don't know that it is necessary.

So, what's the next step?

- JohnK