Re: Are RPC/Encoded Web Services vanishing?

Dan, while I don't really see the connection between SOAP Data Model and
RDF or the value of SOAP Encoding in relation to RDF, but I still think
SOAP Data Model and SOAP Encoding are valuable for data that is not
easily and naturally representable by trees.

I see the biggest value of SOAP Data Model and SOAP Encoding in being
able to communicate the graph structure of data interoperably. To this
end it is necessary to have a way of describing a graph schema, which
I'm working on in the background.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect