Re: Updated proposal for Issue 302

 Gudge, others,
 I didn't spot it the first time, but it seems that mandating xsi:nil on
array accessors does not make your amendment text below work. The
problem is that in arrays you cannot say that there is a missing edge in
the array because if it's missing, it just isn't there so the following
edges' positions change and you've got a different array.
 I think the smaller of the evils we are choosing from (I agree it's not
broken enough to hold us now) is the editor's copy version with
inbound-only and outbound-only edges. I think it will be understood,
although a different approach would be (IMO) considerably easier on the
readers.
 So, I don't strongly disagree with the notions of inbound-only and
outbound-only edges, I strongly disagree with the amendment text below
because it breaks on arrays and it implies a schema.
 I'm sorry I'm so lagging behind in the discussions - I'm trying to
improve.
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation