Re: Issue 302: Graph edges that do not terminate

 Noah,
 sorry I'm replying this late.
 I think that per the serialization rules it may be exactly as you're
writing, the problem is that before the editor's (Gudge's) copy with
inbound-only and outbound-only edges such edges were not allowed -
because the common understanding of a graph is that there are nodes and
that edges always connect two nodes; and the Data Model didn't say that
the graphs were not the common graphs.
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation