RE: Issue 302: Graph edges that do not terminate

 Gudge,
 as I see it, mandating xsi:nil would do, but I don't think it's
advisable; it's been discussed at lengths before.
 I think the Encoding should say how the "root" element (and its name)
is formed, but I don't think inbound-only edges are necessary and I
think they would be overkill (what if there are two inbound-only edges
in a graph?)
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation