Re: Issue 356: Allow unqualified elements as children of Body

On Saturday, Sep 7, 2002, at 17:41 US/Eastern, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> I see no reason why the descendants of a body element be required to
> conform to the restrictions on the body element itself

+1, I'm also not convinced that we should mandate qualification of the
body child elements. What are we trying to achieve with this
restriction (other than symmetry with header blocks) ?

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.